Veggie Fruit Cocktail, Carrot Spinach and Black Grape Juice
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6662 times
Enjoy radiant skin and an instant energy boost with this fusion of veggies and fruits in this Carrot Spinach and Black Grape Juice.
Vitamin E from spinach, vitamin A (carotenoids) from carrots and other antioxidants from grapes and apple all contribute to the goodness of this cocktail. Antioxidants wipe off the free radicals that fasten the ageing process, wrinkles and loosen our skin. Folic acid and zinc are required to maintain normal blood flow to the skin to keep it healthy.
Create a combo meal of Carrot Spinach and Black Grape Juice, Fruity Corn Salad and Basil Corn Fusilli .
- Add the carrot cubes, spinach, black grapes and apple cubes a few at a time in the hopper.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Add some crushed ice in 2 individual glasses and pour equal quantities of the juice over it.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe doesn’t turn out good in a juicer because the textures of ingredients like carrots and apple are very hard.
- This recipe makes use of unpeeled fruits and vegetables, hence take care to clean and wash them well before chopping, to get rid of dirt, germs and chemical residues.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per small glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.