Juices are healthy though, but to have them chilled is just awesome. Below are recipes which will make the juice super tasty.
1. Anti Cholesterol Shake unusual combination of fruits is rich in potassium, vitamin C and fibre. Banana is an excellent source of potassium, the deficiency of which is associated with the change in the normal pattern of the heartbeat.
2. Beet Treat, Carrot Beet and Apple Juice high in carbohydrates as it contains beetroot, which is the richest source of natural sugars.
3. Apple Magic apples are a storehouse of fibre which helps to keep your digestive tract healthy.
4. Calcium Booster not only rich in calcium but also provides a treasure trove of other nutrients like vitamin C and folic acid.
Crushed ice is used for making daiquiris, slush, cold coffee, milk shakes, etc.
* Crushed ice is also used when faster cooling is desired.
* Spirits like Chambord, PAMA and amaretto are great alone or you can build a custom flavor by combining a few.
How to store crushed ice
Store the crushed ice in an tight plastic bag in deep freezer. Recent demand for premium, safe drink ice has created a new niche market for disposable ice trays which can be cost- effectively transported or stored at room temperature.