Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 267 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 489693 times
- To make vegetable mayonnaise sandwich, divide the filling into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a lightly buttered bread slice on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing upwards.
- Spread a portion of the prepared filling evenly over it and sandwich it using another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Cut each vegetable mayonnaise sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 5 more vegetable mayonnaise sandwiches.
- Serve the vegetable mayonnaise sandwich immediately.
Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.