Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 222 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 422751 times
Mayonnaise has a wonderfully creamy and tangy feel that never fails to delight the taste buds.
Here, in this easy and quick Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich, it teams up with a horde of crunchy vegetables to satiate you in a tasteful way when you are oh-so-hungry!
To satiate your hunger pangs try our other sandwiches like Schezwan Paneer Cold Sandwich and Pineapple, Celery and Cottage Cheese Sandwich .
- Divide the filling into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a lightly buttered bread slice on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing upwards.
- Spread a portion of the prepared filling evenly over it and sandwich it using another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 5 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per sandwiche
|Vitamin A||250.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||11.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||5.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.