Veg Sandwich-veg Curry Masala
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7617 times
After the curry masala is cooked.you can mash a bit in spatula to get gravy consistency
- Keep kadai in stove and
- Put some oil or ghee and
- Add mustard after it splutters add curry leaves and onion and then add
- The vegetables and pepper , salt garam masala and.
- Add some water (you could just sprinkle)
- When it is cooked add chopped corianderleaves
- And cheese.
- U can then make sandwiches with this as a curry.
This recipe was contributed by sudhanarayan on 23 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.