Veg Hakka Noodles with Sprouts and Peanuts
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 175 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20933 times
Add more fun to your Hakka noodle preparation by garnishing it with crushed peanuts. Simple though it sounds, the coarsely crushed peanuts give the Veg Hakka Noodles a very exciting texture and flavour.
The dish also has a basketful of juicy and colourful veggies, which make it very good looking and super tasty as well. Parboiled moong sprouts, sautéed with the veggies, contribute their characteristic crunch and rustic flavour to the dish, while peppy Oriental sauces do their bit in jazzing up the flavour.
Garnish the Veg Hakka Noodles with Sprouts and Peanuts just before serving, in order to retain the fresh flavour and perky mouth-feel of the peanuts.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the mixed vegetables and sprouts and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the noodles, soy sauce, chilli sauce and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with peanuts.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||420.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||53.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||13.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.