Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4865 times
Toothpick Khandvi is a traditional gujarati dish made from besan. A delicious snack or starter for parties.
- Mix all ingredients of the khandvi and strain into a non-stick kadhai only.
- Put on high flame and cook for five mins.
- Make sure there are no lumps formed.
- When done spread the mixture on a dry granite kitchen platform or the backside of a steel thali that is greased.
- Spread the mixture thinly n let dry for 30 seconds.
- Roll out and cut into 2 inches pieces.
- Pass each peice thru a toothpick.
- Decorate on the serving dish, sprinkle chilli powder, corriander leaves, coconut.
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds, safed till and curry patta, when done spead over the khandvis.
- Serve with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by danelmehta on 17 Mar 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.