Tomato, Sweetcorn and Rice Soup
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5382 times
Delicious and nutritious soup made with tomato, sweet corn and rice.
- Heat butter in a saucepan.
- Add the rice and saute for a min till rice is slightly transparent.
- Add sweetcorn and tomatoes.
- Add the tomato paste and mix everything well.
- Add the stock and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat down and simmer the soup for about 12-15 mins till the rice is well cooked.
- Season with pepper and if required with salt.
- Serve and garnish with some grated cheddar or parmesan cheese and parsley.
- And enjoy it warm on a cold winter night.
This recipe was contributed by deetama on 10 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.