Sweet Moong Dal Bondas
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5895 times
Children will love these sweet balls at tea-time or any time.
- Drain the excess water from the moong, add the sugar and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste.
- Transfer in a bowl, add the cardamom powder, mix well and divide the mixture into 10 equal sized balls. Keep aside.
- Combine the maida with baking soda and 1 cup of water, mix well and make a thick paste. '
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, dip the balls in the paste and deep fry till light brown and crisp form all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kalin20 on 01 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.