Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4879 times
Sweet corn upam is an innovative upma recipe with the sweet corn kernels boiled and then cooked just like rava upma . The tempering of mustard seeds, curry leave and chillies add to the flavour of the corn uppma and is best enjoyed as breakfast or snack.
- Semi grind sweet corn and keep a side
- Boil pea and french beans. keep a side
- Cut capsium and keep a side
- Grate carrot keep a side
- Add oil in a vessel picnh of hing green chillies and ginger paste
- Add grated carrot and capisum cook for 2mins
- Add pea and french beans
- Add sweet corn mix well
- Add salt to taste mix well
- Add corinder mix well
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by seju08 on 28 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.