Strawberry Cream, Strawberry with Whipped Cream
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4809 times
This elegant dessert has withstood the test of time, and proved itself a winner with many generations of people across the world!
When strawberries are in season, there is no better way to enjoy them than with mildly-sweetened whipped cream. The fruit and the cream are layered in a very attractive way, which makes this dessert a visual treat too.
Enjoy the Strawberry Cream chilled, but remember it is not to be frozen. Strawberry being a favourite with kids and adults alike, this dessert too will be loved by all.
When this pleasant fruit is in season, you can also try other strawberry based recipes like Strawberry Rocket Leaves and Caramelized Walnut Salad and Strawberry Pineapple Juice .
- Combine the beaten whipped cream and icing sugar in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Put the cream-sugar mixture into a piping bag fitted a star nozzle.
- Take a glass put ¼ cup of strawberries evenly over it, pipe out a little whipped cream-sugar mixture evenly over it.
- Place again ¼ cup of strawberries over it and finally pipe out more whipped cream-sugar mixture over it.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 1 more glass.
- Serve chilled garnished with a strawberry in each glass.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.