Spicy Tomato Capsi Pizza
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4118 times
A spicy tomato capsi pizza recipe with a freshly baked thin pizza base and an array of vegetables like capsicum and tomatoes stir fried with garlic paste and used as pizza topping.
- First of all spread the tomato sauce on the base.
- Then spread the grated cheese on the base.
- Then add the sliced tomatoes and capsicum on it[1 tomato slice 1capsicum slice]
- Add more cheese on it along with a pinch of salt sprinkled evenly.
- Bake the base for 10 min in a preheated oven.
- When its baked take it out and sprikle the chilly flakes,oregano and tabasco.
- Serve hot after cutting into slices.
This recipe was contributed by poojabhargava on 21 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.