Spicy Coconut Rice
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3959 times
A delicious spicy coconut rice tempered with green chillies and other spices.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds, red chilli, urad dal and chana dal and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the green chillies, curry leaves and onions and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the coconut, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, mix well and add the cooked rice and saute for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by jolu on 25 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.