Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8740 times
Soyabean cake is prepared quite similar to any sponge cake but has a mix of soya flour with maida instead of only maida flour. The sugar, essence dried fruits and baking powder add to the taste and fluffiness of this soya cake recipe.
Add your private note
Soyabean Cake recipe - How to make Soyabean Cake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1/2cup soya flour1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
1/2tsp baking powder1/2 cup butter3 eggs
1 cup powdered suga
1/2tsp vanilla essence
- 1.mix powdered sugar and butter and beat well till white.
- 2.beat eggs seperately well and add to mix 1.
- 3.mix soya flour and maida add to itbaking powder
- 4.add slowly this flour mix. to eggs mix.and beat well upto10 min
- 5.add vanila essence to it
- 6.grease a baking dish andpour the mix in it .put this in preheated oven
- 7.after 15min sprinkledry fruits over it
- After 45 min total prick it with a skewer and check
- 8.let it cool on a wire rack and cut in pieces.
This recipe was contributed by kitty100369 on 23 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.