Soya Bean Delight
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9974 times
Soyabean delight is a delicious and healthy recipe made with marinated soyabeans fried in a mixture of various sauces and veggies.
- Soak soyabean nuggets for half an hour in hot water.
- Marinate soyabean nuggets with curd,salt and ajwain for 1 hour.
- In a frying pan, put oil and marinated nuggets. then put all the sauces and saute and vegetables cut in thin slice.
- Saute for 5 -7 minutes so that onion gets tender.
- Soya delights are ready to serve.
- It can be eaten as snacks or served with hot parathas.
This recipe was contributed by rakhikhanna on 24 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.