Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21506 times
Southy noodles is one of the most interesting fusion recipes. The boiled noodles are cooked in typical traditional South Indian style of cooking with mustard seeds, curry leaves, grated coconut and red chillies.
- Heat a pan and add the butter in it
- Now put the sarson seeds in it till they start cracking.
- Remove the pan from the gas and put water in it,bring it to boil and then add salt,haldi,red chilli powder.
- Now add noodles and cook them till they are about to be completely done.
- Finally add the vinegar in it and mix it well,and remove it from the gas.
- Your southy noodles are ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.