Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1892 times
A dosa recipe with a nice twist, the Snacky dosa is prepared from a batter made instantly by mixing maida with chopped onions, chillies, sugar and tomatoes. These crispy crunchy snacky dosas are best paired with green chutney.
- First take the maida and water and mix well till a thin batter is formed
- Then add the onion, tomato, chilly, tumeric powder, chilly powder, ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Then add salt to taste and sugar/jaggery if needed
- Once the batter is ready take a dosa pan and with the onion dipped in oil should be rubbed on the pan.
- Then take a full spoon (curry spoon preferably) and spread the batter. once that looks like it has cooked turn it on its back and let that cook too
This recipe was contributed by eleanor2010 on 05 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.