Sindhi Kadhi By bajajdeepa
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4200 times
An authentic recipe to recreate the magical Sindhi kadhi with chopped vegetables simmered in a tangy delicious buttermilk based curry. Enjoy with boiled rice.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a cooker body add methi dana,ajwan and jeera when spilters add besan and stir it continously till golden brown
- Now immediately add red chilly powder salt,curry leaves and water.
- Allow it to pressure cook only for 1/2 a whistle.
- Meanwhile cut all the vegetables into medium size cubes.remove the stem of lady finger and make a slit it in between.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and keep in salt water for sometimes.
- Open the lid of the pressure cooker,switch on the gas... add tomato puree and all vegetables except for lady finger bring the curry to a boil.
- Now again close the lid and allow it to cook until 2 whistles so that the vegetables are cooked.
- Now remove the lid,add the ladyfinger,turmeric pulp and bring it to a boil for 10 min till the lady finger turns soft.
- Serve hot with rice.
This recipe was contributed by bajajdeepa on 16 Nov 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.