This recipe has been viewed 6418 times
Shankar Pale, this a very tasty jar snack recipe for kids. You can pack this as a tiffin snack or serve as anytime snack.
The addition of milk in the dough for the Shankar Pale gives it a nice flavour. These Shankar Pale are crunchy and tasty to bite into.
- Heat the milk in a deep pan.
- When milk becomes hot add sugar and ghee.
- Stir till sugar dissolves and ghee melts.
- Let it cool till warm, for about 5 minutes,then add the plain flour and rice flour and knead into a soft dough,keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 5 portions.
- Then roll all the portions one after another and cut into square shape or any shape of your choice.
- Deep fry the shankar pale on a low flame till light brown in colour.
- Drain on to an absorbent paper.
- Cool and serve or store in an air tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 03 Sep 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.