Russian Salad Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 207 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 93648 times
Russian Salad Sandwich is a cold sandwich that is perfect for hot summer afternoons.
The chopped pineapple contrasts well with the remaining ingredients and adds a crispy, tangy feel to the sandwich. Use freshly-crushed black pepper.
You can also try other interesting cold sandwiches like Schezwan Paneer Cold Sandwich and Paneer and Dill Sandwich .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide it into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and apply a little butter on each bread slice.
- Place 1 portion of the prepared russian salad in the centre of 1 buttered bread slice and spread it evenly.
- Sandwich it using another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup and potato wafers.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.