Quick Vegetable Korma
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 116 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15523 times
A delicious curry that will ‘wow’ your family and friends! A mélange of chopped veggies are cooked with cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, garlic and chillies and milk. Fresh cream, pineapple pieces, paneer and garam masala are then added for a fantastic finish. Enjoy!
You can also try other variants like Moong Sprouts Korma , Paneer Corn Korma or Soya Malai Korma .
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add the grated onions, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add the cauliflower, french beans, carrot, green peas, capsicum, baby corn, salt, ½ cup of milk and ¼ cup of water. Cover and cook over a slow flame till the vegetables are tender.
- Add the remaining milk, paneer, pineapple, cream and garam masala and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with pineapple slices and coriander.
- To make puréed onions, just blend roughly chopped onions to a smooth paste in the blender.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.