Moong Sprouts Korma Or How To Make Moong Sprouts Korma Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 93 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 56897 times
When you want to pamper yourself, serve yourself some sprouts in this exotic, sumptuous way! A class apart from everyday accompaniments, this rich Moong Sprouts Korma combines the goodness of sprouts with the spicy experience of a korma revved up with a rich and flavourful cashew paste, tangy tomato puree and luscious fresh cream. Serve it hot and fresh with rotis and kadhi for a satiating meal.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared paste, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, 1 tbsp water, mix well and sauté on a slow flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, moong sprout, salt and 2 tbsp of water and cover, cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the cream, milk, sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with parathas.
- Take 2 medium sized tomatoes, place them in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes, drain, peel, deseed and finely chop them.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||279.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||11.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.