Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5397 times
Punjabi alu is a potato recipe cooked in a rich masaledaar creamy gravy. Taste the magic of Punjabi cuisine inspired alu recipe and enjoy the rich taste of boiled potatoes simmered in a tomato onion based gravy taste. Find many delicious aalu recipe, shahi recipes at tarladalal.com
- Cut the boiled potatoes into two pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the potatoes until golden brown.
- To the fried potatoes, add chili powder, garam masala and fry for another minute.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a fine paste.
- Now add the ground paste and fry for few more minutes.
- Also add yogurt, corn flour, mint leaves, salt and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves and serve hot with plain rice.
This recipe was contributed by jolu on 20 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.