Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1137 times
Potatoes deep fried twice until crisp and then flavoured with chaat masala and chilli powder.
- Add salt to the potato cubes and deep fry them in hot oil. Drain and keep aside.
- After they have cooled down press them in between your palms to make them flat.
- Deep fry them again until crisp and brown.
- Drain and add chaat masala and chilli powder.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by BETHICA DAS on 02 Jul 2013HI, I AM BETHICA DAS, LIVING IN SHARJAH WITH MY HUSBAND, PIJUSH DAS, WHO IS A SENIOR LECTURER AT A B...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.