Potato Paneer Rotis
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13819 times
Who said rotis are boring? try this exciting combination of paneer, potatoes, coriander and green chillies and be prepared to be amazed!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add enough water and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll a portion into 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using wheat flour for rolling.
- Grease a non-stick tava (griddle) with a little ghee. Cook the roti, using a little ghee, till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 9 more rotis.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per roti
|Vitamin A||118.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.