Soya Tur Dal Roti
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 41 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24256 times
A healthy combination of 3 flours with tur dal makes this a real star recipe! Tur dal not only enhances the flavour but also adds vitamin B complex to these Rotis. Garlic adds its unique flavour making these Rotis a real pleasure to the connoisseur's taste buds.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into soft, smooth dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll out again into a circle of 125 mm. (5") diameter, using whole wheat flour.
- Place the roti on a non-stick tava (griddle). Turn over in a few seconds.
- Cook the other side for a few more seconds.
- Lift the roti with a pair of flat tongs and roast over an open flame till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining portions to make 5 more rotis.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.