Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1947 times
Peelee dal is a delicious lentil preparation with dhuli moong and masoor dal. The dals are cooked with chopped onions and spice powders and may be enjoyed with rice or rotis garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
- Heat ghee in a pan. add zira in it till it crackles.
- Add chopped garlic, fry for few second now add chopped onoins till golden brown.
- Add chopped green chillies and tomatoes cook for two minutes.
- Add 3 cups of water to pan and boil it, now add seasoning and washed dal.
- Presure cook it for one whistle.
- Add choped green corriander leaves.
- Serve with paranthas.
This recipe was contributed by arsh on 21 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.