Paneer and Suva Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17861 times
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Apply a little butter on each bread slice and toast them lightly on a tava (griddle) till both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Place one toasted bread slice on a clean, dry surface. Place a lettuce leaf and then spread a portion of the prepared stuffing evenly over it and sandwich it with another toasted buttered bread slice.
- Repeat step 3 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Cool slightly, wrap in an aluminum foil and pack in a tiffin box.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.