Paneer and Apple Grilled Sandwiches
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 89 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32556 times
Think beyond tomatoes and cucumber, and even beyond capsicum and carrots, for apples make a wonderful stuffing for sandwiches!
In this irresistible snack, grated apples and crumbled paneer are combined with green chillies to make an amazing sweet and spicy filling, with a rich texture.
Choose fresh apples to make this dish, so that they will retain a bit of their crunch even after grilling. Truly, the Paneer and Apple Grilled Sandwiches are out-of-the-world!
Serve this yummy treat with Grilled Cheese and Vegetable Soup for a delicious and satiating meal combo.
- Combine the paneer, apples,green chillies and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread ½ tsp of the butter on each slice.
- On one buttered bread slice, place a portion of the stuffing and spread it evenly.
- Cover with another buttered bread slice facing downwards and press it lightly.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Pre-heat the griller and grill the sandwiches, using a little butter till golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per sandwiche
|Vitamin A||197.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.