Pad Wali Rotli
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8252 times
Pad wali rotli is ideal to be taken while travelling or for dabbas as the ghee in it keeps it soft and preserves it for a longer time.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Keep aside for about 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 20 equal portions and take 2 portions and roll each into a 2. 5 inch diameter.
- Apply some melted ghee on 1 portion and dab it on the dry aata.
- Press other roti on top of the roti applied with ghee.
- Roll a full sized chapati about 5" diameter.
- Place on pre-heated tava and cook on both sides on low flame.
- Repeat the above procedure with other portions too to make 10 pad wali rotis.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by amita_ashar on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.