Paan Masala Biscuits
by kundan shah
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8032 times
Truly a creative biscuit or cookie recipe, Paan masala biscuits are prepared by stuffing Gulkand based sweet and cooling mixture into the pastry dough balls. Flatten the stuffed balls and bake till crispy done.
Add your private note
Paan Masala Biscuits recipe - How to make Paan Masala Biscuits
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 20 minutes
- Divide flour into 2/3 and 2/3 parts.to 2/3 part mix butter. put on a small plastic sheet and then in fridge to harden. to the remaining 2/3 flour, mix in salt and make a soft dough with water. knead well.
- Roll dough oblong. remove the cooled butter mixture from the fridge and put it in the centre of the rolled out dough and fold. again put in fridge to harden for about 15minutes.
- Remove dough on floured surface and roll as long as possible. fold two ends in the centre and then place one side of the fold over the other. sprinkle the dry flour whenever the dough tears and butter comes out in the initial stages of rolling. put in fridge for 15 minutes to harden. repeat this process four times.
- Divide the filling into 4equal portions.
- Cut the ready puff pastry into four parts. roll each part to an oblong approx 7"x 5".
- Thinly spread the filling. roll up lengthwise like a swiss roll, sealing edges with water and trimming ends.
- Brush with milk. mark eight cuts with a knife on the surface.
- Bake at 200degree c till golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool on rack. dust with icing sugar.
- Cut out biscuits at the markings.
This recipe was contributed by kundan shah on 25 Feb 2001I am currently living in Nairobi Kenya. I have two children a son and daughter.
I have graduated...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.