Oat Milk with Honey, Homemade Lactose Free Honey Oat Milk
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 2995 times
Never mind if you are lactose intolerant! Start your day with a soothing glass of Oat Milk with Honey. Milk extracted from oats is absolutely suitable for those with lactose sensitivity, and can be had plain or with a dash of honey.
We have enhanced the oat milk with a little vanilla and honey to mask the raw taste, so it can be enjoyed as such. You can store it in the fridge in an airtight container for one day, and relish it when you wish to.
You can also try lactose free Homemade Almond Butter and Homemade Peanut Butter .
- Combine the oats and 3 cups of water in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Put the strainer in a deep bowl and put the muslin cloth over it.
- Pour the mixture and strain it well to get smooth milk.
- Add the honey and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in the fridge and use it within a day.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.