by Tarla Dalal
Added to 213 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14544 times
A riot of flavours, typical of any chaat - but with the bhujia adding a great new dimension.
- Blanch the peas in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and crush lightly.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the jeera and saunf and cook for a few seconds.
- Add the hing and green chillies and cook for a few seconds.
- Add the peas, amchur powder, chaat masala, sugar and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the butter and sprinkle the lemon juice and coriander.
- Garnish with crushed bhujia and papdi.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.