Mushroom, Broccoli and Noodle Salad in Hot and Sour Dressing
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13738 times
Looks and tastes exciting! here is a colourful vegetable salad tossed in a spicy lemon soya dressing.
- Heat the oil in a small pan, add the garlic and sauté till it is light brown in colour. Keep aside to cool.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Keep aside.
- Line a serving bowl with the lettuce leaves and keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix all the ingredients, along with the dressing and toss gently.
- Spoon the salad over the lettuce leaves and serve immediately garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.