Mixed Vegetable and Paneer Open Hot Dog Roll
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 118 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21268 times
An open hot dog roll is exciting because just the sight of its contents is appetizing! that is really true in the case of this mixed vegetable and paneer hot dog roll, with multi-coloured veggies, flakes of paneer and lots of gooey molten cheese. You will love the crisp bread and the chunky, cheesy topping.
- Slit each hot roll horizontally, scoop the centre of each halve a little, using a spoon so that a light depression is formed for the topping.
- Brush the scooped bread halves with a little melted butter on both the sides and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 5 to 7 minutes or till they turn crisp. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the plain flour and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds, while stirring continuously.
- Add the carrots and green peas and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the milk and cheese, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Divide the topping into 6 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Place a portion of the topping evenly over each hot dog halve, sprinkle ½ tbsp grated cheese over it and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 5 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately topped with chilli sauce.
Mixed Vegetable and Paneer Open Hot Dog Roll Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per open roll
|Vitamin A||165.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.