Mixed Vegetable White Korma
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 124 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26147 times
Chunky vegetables drowned in an absolutely flavourful white korma starring aromatic spices and a nice onion cum poppy seeds paste! The chopped pineapple is a very thoughtful addition to the Mixed Vegetable White Korma as they provide not just crunch but also a bit of tang to an otherwise creamy gravy, making it a treat to the taste buds. The vegetables show up well against the white korma base, making this dish a pretty sight to behold too.
Add your private note
Mixed Vegetable White Korma recipe - How to make Mixed Vegetable White Korma
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the onions, green chillies, poppy seeds and milk in a deep non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and bay leaf and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the prepared onion paste, garlic paste and green chilli paste, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add all the vegetables, paneer, garam masala, pineapple, salt and ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.