Mixed Dal By swati_dhanotia
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2303 times
Discover the wonderful taste of different dals in this mixed dal recipe. The lentils ad to the texture of this dal recipe and can be enjoyed with both rice and roti.
- Put all the dals in a bowl,keep it in a bowl by adding water for 15mins.
- Cook dal in pressure coooker..
- Heat the ghee in a kadai.
- Add mustard and cumin seeds
- Add green chilli and garlic paste
- Pink the garlic paste
- Add all the spices
- Now add cooked dal.
- Sprinkle the corriander leaves and serve.
This recipe was contributed by swati_dhanotia on 07 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.