Mint Chocolate Cake
by Palak Rajput
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10801 times
Mint Chocolate Cake, mint and chocolate flavoured frosting on top of chocolate sponge cake.
Add your private note
Mint Chocolate Cake recipe - How to make Mint Chocolate Cake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350°f.
- Lightly grease a 9- × 13-inch baking pan.
- Combine and mix the dry ingredients until blended well.
- Add the oil, water, vanilla essence and vinegar and mix gently.
- Once smooth, pour the batter into the greased pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let the cake cool completely before frosting with icing.
- Melt the chips in a saucepan over very low heat.
- Add the soyamilk and peppermint essence.
- Stir continuously, adding more soya milk or mint extract, until reaching the desired consistency and taste.
- Let icing cool completely before frosting the cake.
- Apply yhe frosting on top of the cake evenly.
- Cut into equal wedges and serve.
- As each oven is different, after 20 minutes, check the cake by inserting a fork or knife into it. If the utensil comes out clean, than only it’s done
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 29 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.