Mini Party Pizza
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4195 times
Mini party pizza is a novel pizza recipe with refrigerated buttermilk biscuits as pizza base. These mini biscuit based pizzas are topped with pizza sauce, shredded cheese and pepperoni and then baked till crispy done.
Add your private note
Mini Party Pizza recipe - How to make Mini Party Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400f degrees. place biscuits on 2 greased
- Cookie sheets. press each biscuit into a 5 inch round.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on each round. top with
- Shredded cheese and pepperoni. bake at 400f for 9-12
- Minutes or until crust is golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by parminder_k on 12 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.