Masala Papad Recipe
by Jeena Suraj
This recipe has been viewed 1084 times
Masala Papad is a popular starter dish amongst many families when dining at a restaurant / hotel. Go to any restaurant / hotel, masala papad is a first order placed by any group of generations. Its that tempting and delicious that from youngsters to elders prefer it. It's so easy to make too also. Papad is fried / roasted and topped with onions, tomatoes and some spices. The adding of lime juice makes a wonder to it.
Add your private note
Masala Papad Recipe recipe - How to make Masala Papad Recipe
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 to 2 servings
- In a bowl take chopped onion, tomato, green chili, coriander leaves and add salt, red chili powder and mix well. Add lemon juice and keep ready aside.
- Roast the papad.
- Place the roasted papad in a plate.
- Top it up with the onion tomato topping spreading equally all over.
- Garnish with sev.
- Serve immediately.
- Papad can also be fried or baked. Frying will give a much more yummier taste.
- Serve immediately as the water left from onion, tomato, lemon juice from the topping will make the papad soggy in few minutes.
This recipe was contributed by Jeena Suraj on 06 Dec 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.