by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17675 times
Omelette, which is an all-time favourite breakfast dish in India, is jazzed up with tangy tomatoes, crunchy onions, peppy spice powders and other ingredients to make a mouth-watering Masala Omelette. This delicious and satiating treat is sure to kick-start your day in a very enjoyable way.
Serve with toasted bread slices and a glass of Cold Cocoa Milkshake or Chickoo and Nut Milkshake .
- Combine the eggs, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt in a deep bowl and whisk well using a fork.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a broad non-stick pan, pour half the egg mixture and tilt the pan slightly, cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Turnover and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 1 more omelette.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per omelette
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.