Egg Bhurji, Anda Bhurji , Egg Masala Bhurji
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 63 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19922 times
You can’t help having more than the usual serving of ladi pav when it is accompanied by this tongue-tickling Egg Bhurji.
In usual Bhurji style, the eggs are perked up with finely-chopped veggies like onions, capsicum and tomatoes, which add varied flavours and textures to the Anda Bhurji. A dash of chilli powder and a few green chillies team up to spike up this dish, while coriander as always shares its peppy aroma and flavour with it. Enjoy the Egg Masala Bhurji hot and fresh.
Egg Bhurji, besides ladi pav, also teams up well with bread , parathas and rotis .
- Beat the eggs in a deep bowl and whisk it using a fork. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes ,while stirring occasionally.
- Add the chilli powder, beaten egg mixture and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately with ladi pav.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.