How many calories does one Masala Omelette have?
One Masala Omelette gives 240 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 18 calories, proteins account for 56 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 166 calories. One Masala Omelette provides about 12 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Masala Omelette recipe.
Is Masala Omelette healthy?
Masala Omelette is high in
1. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
2. Protein : Protein is required for the managing the wear and tear of all cells of the body.
3. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
4. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : Vitamin B2 enables the production of red blood cells that contribute to the rise in your energy levels. So have more milk, curds, eggs and green leafy vegetables.
5. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
6. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 240 calories that come from one Masala Omelette?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1 hr 12 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 24 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 32 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 41 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual