Mango, Banana and Spinach Smoothie Bowl
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3144 times
Watch how the sweetness of bananas and the captivating taste of mangoes combine with the humble but nutritious spinach to make an awesomely thick smoothie!
A unique topping of chopped mangoes, crunchy pomegranate and chewy chia seeds is a master stroke that raises the range of the Mango Banana and Spinach Smoothie Bowl to incomparable levels.
This smoothie is thick and luscious because of the combination of bananas and mangoes. Plus, it has a lot of toppings. So, it’s not something you serve in a glass but in a bowl!
This vegan smoothie bowl is quite filling, and a great option for vegan breakfast, especially since it is quick and easy. When mangoes are in season, this is a must-try!
- Combine the frozen mangoes, banana, spinach and ¼ cup water in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a serving bowl.
- Top it with the mangoes on one side of the bowl.
- Then top it with a layer of pomegranate next to the mango layer.
- Finally sprinkle the chia seeds on the remaining part of the smoothie bowl.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.