Lychee Ginger Sorbet
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 103 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12168 times
Everything else in this world fades into the realm of insignificance when you take a sip of this Lychee Ginger Sorbet.
The scented sweetness of lychees combined with the spikiness of ginger, perked up with a squeeze of lemon and sweetened to just the right extent, this sorbet is beyond all comparison. Definitely a must-try!
You can also have a go at other sorbets like the Strawberry Banana Apple Sorbet or Orange Sorbet .
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container and cover it with an aluminium foil.
- Freeze it for 6 hours or until it is firm.
- Pour the mixture into a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into the same aluminum shallow container. Cover with an aluminum foil and freeze for approx. 10 hours or till set.
- Scrape it with a fork and serve immediately in 4 individual glasses.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.