Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6089 times
An easy layered pudding recipe is delicious and prepared by layering tiffin cake as base with strawberry crush, ice cream and honey. Add boiled Falooda as topping to this appealing and delicious layered pudding and serve chilled with lemon jelly as garnish. Discover easy , simple and delicious pudding recipe, chocolate recipes, egoless chocolate pudding recipe at tarladalal.com
- Press the bread ont the base of a tall glass.
- Pour 1 tsp. of crushed strawberryon the sides of the glass.
- Melt 2-3 tsp.of vanilla icecream.
- Add 1/2 tsp.honeyand mix and then add chopped mangoes in it.
- Pour it over strawbery layer.
- Mix coked falooda in the custard.
- Now pour strawberry custard in it.
- Now top with lemon jelly.
- Chill and serve.
This recipe was contributed by shal_27 on 06 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.