Kulfi and Fruit Ice Cream
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 61 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15980 times
Any mention of Kulfi immediately brings to mind the rich flavour of condensed milk laced with spices. We discovered that this amazing desi flavour also blends beautifully with fruity notes! Yes, here we present Kulfi and Fruit Ice-Cream, a fabulous dessert that combines the timeless charm of Kulfi with the peppy taste of chopped mangoes and apples.
The fruits not only add a new dimension to the flavour of the ice-cream, but also make the texture more exciting. Keep the ice-cream frozen till you are ready to serve.
This fruity kulfi is just perfect to serve for special occasions and parties and also as an after-dinner treat.
- Combine the milk, condensed milk and milk powder in a deep non-stick pan, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add the cardamom powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 20 minutes, scraping the sides in between, while stirring occasionally. Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the mangoes and apples and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container. Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for 10 to 12 hours or till set.
- Scoop and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||507.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.