5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46491 times
A traditional Indian dessert , goondh pak made from goondh (edible gum),mawa and sugar,goondh pak makes every occasion a special one! Share and recommend your favorite dessert recipe, pak recipe online.
- Deseed the khajur.
- in a kadai put milk add khajur keep stirring till all khajur melts.
- Add sugar and stir till its thick in consistency.
- Grate mawa and add to the sugar khajur mixture keep stirring on a slow fire till its of setting consistency. put little ghee on a setting plate.
- Pour the batter on the plate and spread,sprinkle chopped almonds and cashewnuts.
- when set and cool cut into square shape pieces.
This recipe was contributed by ritubanthia on 17 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.