Kaju Badam ki Barfi
by Foodie sona
This recipe has been viewed 2860 times
Burfi is a combination of cashewnuts and almonds.
- Place the cashewnuts and almonds in freezer for about 30 mins, blend into fine powder.
- Pour this powder into a bowl, add sugar and mix well.
- Add milk and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and shape into equal sized squares.
- At last, using finger mark with saffron water on the top of the burfi and garnish with cashew and almond.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie sona on 25 Oct 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.