Instant Methi Snack
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9380 times
Instant methi snack is a healthy and calcium rich snack or vegetable recipe with fenugreek or methi leaves cooked with salt, red chilli and turmeric powder and served hot with tea or rotis as meal.
- Put besan in a pan and raost it for 1min.keep seperately.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, garlic, green chillies,red chilly powder and methi leaves, add salt.
- Stir and heat for 1min.
- Add roasted besan to this .
- Now add water till it seems like a thick paste.
- Pour the paste on a flat tray.
- Cool it.
- Cut into small squares.
- Shallow fry them on a nonstick pan.
This recipe was contributed by anustanu on 15 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.