Hyderabadi Mixed Veg Korma
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 76 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32128 times
A colourful and crunchy assortment of veggies is cooked with a tempering of whole spices, and then perked up with fresh cream and spice powders to get the ever-popular Hyderabadi Mixed Veg Korma.
You get to enjoy the creaminess of the gravy as well as the juicy crunch of mixed veggies, not to forget the appetizing effect of varied spices.
Although the Mixed Veg Korma has a tongue-tickling flavour, it is not very spicy and is sure to be enjoyed by everybody.
Serve it hot and fresh with pulao, biryani , roti or naan . You can try other vegetable preparations like Subzi ka Salan and Subzi Pasanda .
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onion paste, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger-garlic paste and green chilli paste and sauté on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, french beans, carrot, green peas, capsicum, baby corn, ½ cup of milk and ¼ cup of water, mix well cover it with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining ½ cup of milk, fresh cream, garam masala and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.